We are from AURORA CO.,LTD, one of well known manufacturer and export in Vietnam specialized in Fiberglass lacquer Painting and Fiber Stone-Terrazzo Planter.
Decorative Large Fiberglass Planter Modern from Aurora
Dimension: Contact us for more detail!
The material is the combination of fiberglass, polyester resin and stone powder. Depending on specific design, the proportion of each component will alter to ensure the strength of the pots. As a result of prominent features of the material, fiberglass planters are very lightweight, durable, and versatile in style.
These planters can come in a vast array of colors and finishes ranging from Metal, Terracotta, Wood, Stone. With our exquisite lacquer painting process, these pots can appear very high-class.
Packaging & Shipping
The planter are covered by Foam and put in cartons box as per export standard. We always inspect All Planter carefully before shipping. Besides we can pack according to the customer’s requirement.
We can make according to customized design of customer’s request about color, shape. Willing to make the samples for our partner checking before working together and co-operating in long time.
We can print your barcode and stick on products.
We can package as your customized package!
OEM project is warmly welcomed.
1. Why do you choose Aurora Craft?
1) Over 18 years engaged in designing and manufacturing
4) Modern design, Available in different sizes and colors
5) Competitive price on stable quality
6) High professional service and high quality
7) Professioonal QC team to inspect every poduction procedure carefully.
8) Good design team to develop customized designs, OEM project is warmly welcomed.
9) Sales team to ensure fluent communication with clientts from different countries.
2. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)? + MOQ: 1x20' container and not less than 10 sets or pieces per item. + Less container load (LCL) will be accepted but surcharge will be applied to Buyer.
3. What is your Payment term? + Sample: T/T 100% deposite before production. + Per order: T/T 30% deposite before production, 70% balance should be settled upond The receipt of a copy of the document by email.
4. What is the lead time? + The delivery time around 40 days /20ft, 65 days/40HC. It also depends on the quantity of your order.
5. How do I know my order have been issued production? + We will start production when we receive confirmed PI & 30% deposit. Lead time will be effected from that date.